2800 Sturgis Road Oxnard, CA 93030
PEAK' s client is looking for an experienced general electronics engineer to be a team member of product development.
- Manage integration of hardware into a system such as PCB’ s, cabling and various sensing devices.
- Maintenance and trouble shooting of existing hardware.
- Component specifications, sourcing, vendor interface, cost analysis and verification.
- Bill of Material management.
- Creation and management of cable drawings.
- Tuning / optimization of motor control feedback loops.
- Act as center of technical competence for a subject.
- Take the lead in selecting vendors and components.
- Take ownership of projects and coordinate their completion.
- Assists in developing long range plans, having a clear understanding of how they will be accomplished.
- Understand the fundamental concepts to avoid EMI / EMC issues. Including grounding and shielding.
- Experience with trouble shooting signal integrity issues, designing solutions and developing test methods for verification.
- Experience with industrial automation equipment using both high voltage AC motor drives and low voltage signaling.
- Experience with industrial automation equipment, work with CNC machines is a plus.
- Experience with schematic, layout tools, analog and mixed signal scopes.
- Experience interfacing with transformers, relays, breakers, encoders, solenoids and proximity sensors.
- Understanding of power, analog and mixed signal circuits is a plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Solidworks is required.
- Experience in SAP or comparable ERP systems is a plus.
- Proven track record of performance while meeting schedules.
- Technical leadership skills.
- Experienced at working in fast moving and agile work environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Documentation Skills.