100 Chapel Harbor Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Our client is looking for an Inventory Control person with 3-5 years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run cycle counts to insure accuracy, completeness, quality and condition of material.
- Prepares orders by processing requests; pulling materials; packing boxes, preparing material to be assembled.
- Pull, tag and Kit and parts.
- Maintain accurate receiving records and changes.
- Stocks material inventory when items are depleted.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Basic PC Skills using Microsoft office (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge in the basic use of data collection devices.
- Lifting up to 25lbs.