13200 Evening Creek Dr Suite 125 San Diego, California 92128 | Direct Placement
Works closely with the project team and performs required tasks to create design and construction documents using Revit and AutoCAD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Project Manager/Architect in preparing presentation drawings including 3D Renderings and Fly-Throughs.
- Assist Project Manager/Architect in developing project documents for bidding and construction using Revit.
- Set up construction documents to conform to project requirements and office standards.
- Assist Project Manager/Architect with file exchanges, coordination and communication with consultants.
- Work in conjunction with Project Manager to meet scheduled deliverables.
- Provide support on various tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Lumion and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proven ability to product construction documents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 5 years experience in an Architectural firm in listed project types. Lead draftsman background required. Associate degree required. Bachelor or Architecture degree preferred.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296449