2701 Navistar Drive Lisle, Illinois 60532 | Contract
Java Analyst/Programmer -
Expert, Engine Electronic Diagnostic and Programming Tools
- Education requirement: Bachelors
- Years of Experience: 5-7 years
Mandatory Skills: At least 5-7 years experienced Java developer with excellent knowledge in the following areas:
- Java development, J2EE including JDO and JPA. [Examples - Tomcat, Hibernate, OpenJPA, Versant Fastobjects Poet]
- Understanding of assembler, C or other low level code for client development/communication protocols, etc. [Examples - J1939, CAN, RP1210A, JNA, public subscriber systems]
- Familiarity with database design
- Familiarity with software development environments - UML, SQL, distributed version control, continuous integration. [Examples - Mercurial, Jenkins/Hudson]
- Experience with Web Services
- Ability to write efficient code with documentation.
- Experience with electronic control module design, development, calibration, or diagnosis a plus.
- Experience in commercial truck or automotive industries, especially electronics, a plus.
- Jira for agile develop development & release management.
- Work with other developers, analysts and management; interpret functional and technical specifications; design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions for global electronic service tools (diagnostics and programming) and electronic end-of-line programming.
Must be US Citizen or GC Holder
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298979