Job Captain - REVIT/CAD
13200 Evening Creek Dr Suite 125 San Diego, CA 92128
We are a leading architectural firm focused on Office, industrial and QR Code Link to This post tenant improvement projects. We provide a high energy team environment that nurtures growth and career advancement, believe in continuing education and offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We are presently looking for a dynamic individual tor the following position:
- Works closely with the project team and performs required tasks to create design and construction documents using Revit and AutoCAD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Projeel Manager/Architect in preparing presentation drawings including 3D Renderings and Fly-Throughs
- Assist prqiect Manager/ Architect in developing project documents for bidding and construction using
- Set up construction documents to conform to project requirements and office standards.
- Assist Project Manager/Architeel with file exchanges, coordination and communication with consultants.
- Work in conjunction with project Manager to meet scheduled deliverables.
- Provide support on various tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
KNOWLEDGE, .S AND ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Lumion and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proven ability to product construction documents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Must bc able to handle multiple assignments
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Architectural firm in listed project types. Lead draftsman background required. Associate degree required. Bachelor or Architecture degree preferred.