2700 Saturn St. Brea, CA 92821 | Contract to Direct
- Responsible for supporting the design development and construction documents. Assist and work with two drafters on design development and construction documents . Interact with consultants and agencies.
- Report to Project Manager and be the in-house support for putting together the job, doing some AutoCAD and Revit but more delegation to drafters.
- This person be working mostly on airport hangers, material (MRF) buildings. Any type of manufacturing is good, food processing would be ideal .
- Will be drafting/designing about 50% of the time would be AutoCAD but less for Revit,
- The other 50% is review and QA/QC so need ability to open a model and extract 2D drawings for review.
- AutoCAD capability required; Revit capability desirable.
- Must have predominantly commercial project experience with industrial being preferred.
- This person MUST have constructability knowledge and the coordination needed with other disciplines .
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in production and coordination of documents in all phases of architectural practice desired.
- Coordinate projects with team members and consultants for conflicts and discrepancies.
- Establish productive working relationships and deal effectively and cooperatively with team members, consultants, and government agencies.
- Display willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain to support staff, consultants and vendors.
- Professionally communicate both verbally and in writing to give assignments to office support staff, consultants and vendors.
- License and degree not needed.