Junior CADWorx Piping Designer
2020 SW Fourth Ave Portland, OR 97201
- Motivated, self-starting Process Piping Designer with 0 to 3 years’ experience in industrial plant design (equipment and piping).
- Candidate must be well organized with strong communication skills.
- Environment is fast-paced, and candidate must be willing and ready to learn.
- Candidate will be using CadWorx and Navisworks.
- Knowledge of Autocad required.
- Knowledge of CadWorx and Navisworks is a plus.
- We will train the right candidate.
- Create and update Piping and Instrumentation drawings at the direction of the lead designer / engineer.
- Create and update equipment plans at the direction of the lead designer / engineer.
- Create 3D equipment, piping, or valve block in CadWorx software.
- Work with senior designers and engineers to generate coordinated engineering design packages.