Junior I&C Engineer
2020 SW Fourth Ave Portland, OR 97201
Summary of Duties:
Support designing high tech manufacturing facilities across the globe.
As an Instrument and Controls Engineer, you will have the chance to focus on projects in semiconductor manufacturing and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Working with other members of our team, you’ ll deliver world class designs for prestigious clients around the world.
During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to work with the Advanced Facilities team, to learn to specify instruments, create and edit P&IDs, design Programmable Logic Computers, and automate a factory.
Create engineering specifications, datasheets and perform calculations to ensure proper designs.
Participate in Control system architecture development, Control system specification, Sequence of operation (SOO) preparation, Control panel specification and design, Instruments specification, Instruments layouts, Cable routing, and Instrument and I/O list preparation.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering 0-2 years of related experience
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors
- Moderate skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) Revit, and MS Office suite
- Experience in PLC or Building Automation Systems.
- Industrial Control System experience
- Familiar with Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID)
- Instrumentation and valve selection
- HVAC control system design
- EIT certification