Junior Structural Designer
101 North First Ave., Suite 2600 Phoenix, AZ 85003
Support structural design services in the electronics industrial field through Revit modeling and CAD design.
Working with other designers and engineers of our multi-discipline team, you’ ll convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
You will work closely with clients and construction trade partners as you develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- Be proficient in 3D modeling using Revit
- Coordinate work with related disciplines to resolve problems and avoid clashes
- Focus on quality, ensuring conformance with established structural standards, project standards, and project delivery processes
- Perform field walks, which may include climbing ladders and walking/standing for extended periods of time.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College coursework on Revit, or 1 year Revit experience
- 1 year AutoCAD experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 3 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- 1 year Revit experience
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam