Junior Structural Designer
2020 SW Fourth Avenue 3rd Floor Portland, OR 97201
Support structural design services in the electronics industrial field through Revit modeling and CAD design.
As a Junior Structural Designer, you will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
Working with other designers and engineers of our multi-discipline team, you’ ll convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
You will work closely with clients and construction trade partners as you develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College coursework on Revit, or 1 year Revit experience
- 1 year AutoCAD experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 3 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- 1 year Revit experience
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam