Junior Structural Engineer
2020 SW 4th Avenue, 3rd Floor Portland, OR 97201
Provide Structural Engineering services in the electronics industrial field through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
As a Junior Structural Engineer, you will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
Working with other engineers and designers of our multi-discipline team, as well as with clients and construction trade partners, you’ ll develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirements on paper and in the intelligent model.
- Under close supervision, competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis
- Exhibit high level of attention to detail and quality control
- Take responsibility for managing workload, making and keeping commitments, and taking full ownership of assigned work.
- BS, Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Engineer in Training Certification (EIT)
- 1 to 5 years of experience in structural engineering
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in Semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
- Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam