Key Account Manager
600 CRANBERRY WOODS DRIVE SUITE 400 CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, PA 16066
As Key Account Manager (KAM), you will report to the relevant JAM (Jumbo Area Management) of the Area and your --Some Travel involved
Main responsibilities for the above-mentioned customers are:
1. To ensure strong partnership with assigned Customers’ middle and top management through:
- Regular checks of Customers Satisfaction of the assigned accounts, undertaking all necessary actions to maintain it and/or improve it.
- Act as primary or unique Company interface with assigned customers in order to promote all company products -Service and DA included- and meet customer’ s requirements.
- Ensure that contracts with Customers are performed according to their clauses.
- Schedule regular meetings, at least one per quarter, at customer’ s plant and/or Head Office to create a trustful relationship and receive all necessary information and support.
- Immediately inform JAM and JAM Direction about any problem which might arise; if necessary, Levels 0/1 of the business unit -and only in exceptional cases the COO/President- will support you. Any critical situation between the company and your accounts must be promptly transferred to the HQ before receiving any formal communication directly from them.
2. To contribute with relevant JAM and with Business Unit/Service/DA and technological packages for sales growth through an effective follow-up of assigned customers in order to achieve the budget allocated and promote all company supplies. The above implies, but it is not limited to:
- Orders acquisition from customers assigned, defining and setting sales strategies based on the specificity of the customer, and coordination of LDP/Service specialists for offer preparation.
- Supervising and supporting Business Unit/Service/DA on offers, order management, follow-up, providing useful information on peculiarities of customers, their evaluation methods, supply chain, etc., filtering customers’ demands and their actual feasibility and direct decision to the Business Unit/Service.
- Suggesting technology packages or services deemed interesting/useful to assigned customers.
- Effective co-ordination and integration with Project Leader and with Business Unit/Service/DA to achieve sales targets.
- Updating Company Mailing list on Sales Logix timely.
- At least quarterly, drafting and updating reports on customers assigned in terms of sales, requirements, satisfaction, etc.
- Preparation and delivery of six-monthly reports on market trends/technologies stemming from relationships with assigned customers.
3. Ensure an effective co-ordination with Company Levels 0-1 and Service/JAMs to improve Customer Satisfaction through:
- A timely sharing of information regarding possible visits to customers assigned.
- Decision on whether or how to organize and attend visits to customers assigned.
- Preparation and exchange of timely reports on visits and requests for customers assigned.
- Obtain support from the Company for an effective customer management.
With specific reference to Service activities:
- Coordinate activities about preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Support the preparation of regular after-sales service Key Performance Indicator activities.