6725 Odyssey Dr Leidos Defense & Intelligence Group Huntsville, AL 35806 | Contract
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulation as it applies to warehousing of government property.
- Demonstrated knowledge of changing culture on large projects.
- Ability to supervise, coach and train warehouse staff.
- Ability to motivate a team to meet project timelines.
- Bachelor' s with 12+ years of related experience.
- Standard work hours.
- Warehouse work environment.
- Plans, coordinates and executes 100% inventory and establishes processes / tools for maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Supervises, coaches and trains warehouse workforce.
- Meets cost, productivity, and accuracy & timeliness targets.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.