MRO - Electronics Technician
20400 Plummer Street Chatsworth, CA 91311 | Contract to Direct
- Bench level testing, disassembly, assembly, troubleshooting and repair of complex commercial and/or military aircraft electronic assemblies, sub-assemblies and components, such as: cockpit displays, refuel panels, smoke detectors, fuel computer, auto throttle, signal processors, all weather radar system components, auto pilot, inertial navigation systems, etc.
- Testing, troubleshooting and repair of complex Printed Circuit Board assemblies to component level.
- Must be familiar with the set up and use of basic electronic test equipment: Frequency Generator, Decade Box, Oscilloscope, DMM, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.
- Requires the ability to run Automated Test Procedure (ATP) using dedicated test equipment.
- Experience in the use and operation of Thermal/ESS chamber is needed.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret component maintenance manual, engineering drawings, schematics and other technical data as required.
- Requires previous FAA Part 145 repair station experience.
- Must be well-versed in CFR part 43, 121, 145 and EASA 145.
- Solder Certified IPC-A-610 is highly recommended.