Machine Shop Foreman
5372 Enterprise Blvd BETHEL PARK, PA 15201
- Supervise and assist machinists and operators to ensure steady production.
- Interpret blueprints and ensure products are produced to specifications in an efficient manner.
- Set up machines, adjust settings, perform calibration, and maintenance
- Heavy experience with both CNC set up and programming
- Scheduling employees
- Machine, fabricate or assemble parts to print and operation sheet specifications using conventional, CNC lathes/mills, sheet metal machines and hand tools, including riveters, fasteners, setters, presses, spot welders, grinders, helicoil installation tools, etc.
- Selects, builds and installs proper cutting tools, and zeroes in machine to CNC control.
- Selects proper tool offsets to meet quality standards and make other necessary set up adjustments.
- Inspects parts as they are produced using standard gages, micrometers, indicators, vernier calipers, depth gages and other measuring devices, to ensure conformity to specifications.