Machinist - (1st and 2nd Shift)
100 Chapel Harbor Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Key Job Elements
- Perform complex machining operations on a CNC milling machine and have the ability to read and understand G-code.
- Program and run multiple machines.
- Create samples and prototypes.
- Mentor fellow employees to resolve complex machining problems.
- Extensive knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Follow instructions both verbal and written.
- Verify conformance of finished work pieces to specification, using precision measuring instruments.
- Produce quality parts in a timely manner.
- Follow shop safety standards.
- Work with Machinists, Project Managers and Engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman papers or 5 plus years of experience.
- Machinist mathematical skills, including trigonometry.
- Advance knowledge of CNC machining techniques.
- Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices.
- Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints and shop drawings including geometric tolerances.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Associates degree in related field.
- 3 + 2 axis machining.
- Experience with Mastercam and or G-Code.
- Programming ability and/or experience.
- 1st Shift - 7: 30 am - 4: 00 pm
- 2nd Shift - 3: 30 pm - 12: 00 am