2575 Sand Hill Rd Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Ensure equipment is maintained electrically following all of the defined safety procedures and that everyone working on the equipment is following these procedures, including LOTO. Ensure that all guards and safety equipment is in place and operational before turning the equipment over to the operator.
- Responsible to monitor, inspect and complete reports on equipment using manual and computerized maintenance management systems.
- Read and interpret information and specifications from blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings in order to repair equipment, machinery, physical structures, and systems.
- Ability to properly use required hand tools, power tools, hoists cranes, measuring devices and testing equipment.
- Initiates troubleshooting techniques to solve quality, process, and electrical problems. Must be able to properly identify problem areas with consistency and reliability, if unsuccessful in making repairs, must notify supervisor for assistance.
- Perform all required electrical tasks associated with preventive maintenance.
- Install various types of raceways (including conduits) and cable tray systems.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and light fixtures (Including high bay, HID lights, LEDs, 8’ fluorescents, lighting ballast, exterior pole mount lights,)
- Generator relocation and rounds during operation
- Familiarity with basic electrical codes and knowledge of proper use of the NEC handbook.
- Report any safety, quality, operational or output issues that you cannot correct to your supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English, use measuring and testing devices, hand and power tools and basic math calculations
- Mechanical aptitude necessary for the fulfillment of job requirements
- Must be able to interface with computers and efficient at problem-solving
- Associate’ s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Experience as maintenance electrician for minimum of 5 years
- Driver’ s License