9106 Balboa Avenue Senior Operations Inc San Diego, California 92123 | Contract
Performs skilled maintenance and repair of mechanical or other structures. Perform maintenance on assigned production machinery, including evaluating, diagnosing and resolving mechanical and operational problems.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on industrial production machines (to include but not limited to: CNC or Manual Lathes,
- Mill, VTL’s, furnaces, etc.) to ensure machines continue to operate and run smoothly and efficiently, may include lubricating and cleaning parts.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems.
- Evaluate, analyze, diagnose and resolve operational problems in accordance with operation manuals and manufacturers specifications using hand tools, power tools and other appropriate tools as necessary.
- Review production schedule and performs necessary adjustments during a time that least impacts production. Remove defective parts by dismantling devices. Perform necessary adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality, reassemble equipment using proper safety procedures.
- Inspect, examine, operate and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed.
- Demonstrate ability to appear for work on time, work overtime when necessary, follow directions from a supervisor, interact well with co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures, work safely, comply with corporate policies, goals and objectives, accept constructive feedback, establish goals and objectives, and exhibit initiative and commitment.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent education and experience.
- 3 - 5 years of previous similar experience. Manufacturing industry experience preferred, specifically machine shop experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of machines and tools. Ability to operate required equipment. Attention to detail and thorough and dependable with completing assigned tasks
- Working conditions: Manufacturing environment may be exposed to high noise levels, dust, grime and coolants. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Requires physical activity that may require considerable use of arms, legs and hands, including climbing
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/276855