12840 Bradley Ave Sylmar, CA 91342
Summary: The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties in order to complete scheduled maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, and otherwise maintain production and facility equipment.
- Perform highly diversified duties to both install and maintain production machines and the facility’ s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production and perform regular preventative maintenance of equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic troubleshooting on equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test repair, and make necessary adjustments.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, digital multimeters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Maintains and complete all maintenance records.
- Insures equipment is kept in a clean functioning condition.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to the supervisor.
- Maintain the handling, storage, and disposal of Hazardous Materials
- Comply with safety rules & regulations. Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Must have machine maintenance experience
- Great communication skills
- Good writing/reading skills
- Machining experience is desirable
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds