2731 Loker Ave West Carlsbad, CA 92010
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, and repairs on primary and auxiliary equipment to comply with ISO standards. Workload will be well balanced between electrical and mechanical issues.
- Maintain equipment to meet production, quality, safety and environmental standards, delivering defect-free, competitive products, which meet or exceed customers’ needs and expectations
- Must be proficient in reading blue prints for pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on injection molding machine - including machine inspections, adjustments, lubrication and rebuilding or exchange of general components
- Ensure building structures and facilities are maintained and functioning properly at all times.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment throughout the plant.
- Execute predetermined maintenance schedules and keep record of daily maintenance activities.
- Assist in maintaining ISO and FDA preventative maintenance records
- Perform other duties as may be periodically assigned by the Molding Technology Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Valid California driving license required
- Previous experience in a medical molding environment preferred.
- Experience performing skilled duties in the preventive maintenance and repair of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.