16125 Industrial Pkwy Middlefield, OH 44062
The purpose of the Maintenance Technician is to perform all maintenance tasks as needed, especially those which require specific technical skills and knowledge in the manufacture of plastic products.
- Work closely with the General Maintenance Worker and assist in all maintenance tasks as needed.
- Perform diagnosis of complex problems on plastic injection and blow molding machines as well as related equipment such as grinders.
- Perform all electrical repairs on molding machines.
- Use welders, blow torches, drills, saws, and other tools to manufacture tools or parts used in the repair and maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Operate the controls of the machines in order to determine problems and test solutions.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with the operation and/or repair of plastic injection molding machines and blow molding machines.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working with electrical components.