Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Our client does commercial real estate projects.
- Seeking self-motivated candidates with five plus (5+) years of experience in HVAC service and maintenance in a commercial environment.
- Specific duties include: performing routine and preventive maintenance, processing work orders, completion of time logs, general repairs and adjustments to building systems, equipment, and fixtures.
- Successful candidates will assume responsibility, be proactive and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work well and efficiently on a team, with a positive, helpful attitude at all times when interacting with building occupants.
- HVAC technical degree or high school diploma required.
- Prefer five plus years of experience (minimum required is two years) of strong HVAC service experience in commercial building operation and equipment repair.
- Electrical, plumbing and building automation controls experience is also required.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds, work from a ladder, work overhead, and smell smoke and other chemicals.
- Must be computer literate with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Company is an EOE/AA Employer, and positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S. (Must be Authorized to Work in the U.S.)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Relocation Assistance may be available for the right candidate