Manager, Information Technology
2151 EASTMAN AVE OXNARD, CA 93030
The Manager, Information Technology is responsible for overseeing and managing Division information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation and acts as a liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer/client needs while protecting the corporation' s assets.
- Assess new information technology opportunities and prepare proposals.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology implementation and upgrade projects.
- Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
- Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
- Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
- Review risk assessments and develop risk management plans and documents.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Provide direct supervision over assigned staff. Provide performance feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Master’ s Degree in Information Systems or related field (perfered)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Progressively responsible IT Management experience
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience
- Extensive knowledge ERP ( QAD ) systems architecture
- Working experience with network architecture, operating systems, commands and techniques
- Ability to provide basic PC support, printers troubleshooting, and phone systems administration.
- Demonstrated experience delivering IT manufacturing solutions, experience with Lean manufacturing principles and or 5S philosophy.
- Experience with MRP processes.
- Advanced knowledge of systems security.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and provide effective and timely responses under pressure.
- Experience with license and vendor management while controlling a budget.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment.