Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) Specialist
300 East Big Beaver Rd Suite 500 Troy, MI 48083
The Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) Specialist position will be responsible for creating and maintaining a manufacturing product structure and process structure using Siemens Teamcenter Manufacturing (TCM) database. This structure is maintained to virtually reflect the Industrial Engineering scroll to provide a visualization of the POR build sequence for new programs. This tool is used to support Product Process Improvement Workshops (PPIW), Digital Scroll Build reviews, Virtual Simulations, Ergonomics, and WPI support.
This position will require strong Teamcenter, Visualization, and Manufacturing Process Planning (MPP) skills in order to:
- Identify/search for appropriate parts and assemblies.
- Build assemblies, process structures and station level operations.
- Consuming parts to stations.
- Knowledge of Variant conditions and Revision rules.
- Knowledge of vehicle systems and vehicle assembly process.
- Display 3D CAD models for digital reviews.
- Part manipulations and clearance measurements.
- Strong skills with Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools such as Teamcenter, Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP), and Visualization (Vismockup).
- Proficient in MS Office/Google suite applications; strong skills in Computer Aided Design CAD.
- Min 1 year of plant and/or launch experience.
- Min 1 year experience with Teamcenter Manufacturing software.
- Creative problem solving ability and results oriented.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or relevant field/work experience.
- Strong communication skills to support interaction with both corporate and plant personnel.
- Type: Contract 12 Months + Long Term.
- # of Positions: 1.