Two Pearl Buck Court Suite 470 Bristol, PA 19007
This position will be responsible for improving operations key performance indicators including productivity, efficiency, and yield performance. Improvements will be made through continuous improvement activities, process improvement, automation implementation, and lean manufacturing initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in electronics manufacturing preferred, Lean manufacturing experience a plus, Intermediate to advanced level with MS-Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create process flow diagrams, read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Strong Analytical background, project development and implementation, project leadership, design and drafting in AutoCAD.
- Excellent Reporting and Documentation Skills.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of ability to follow up and follow through on time sensitive projects.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Team Player, flexible and quick learner.
Internal and External Relationships:
- Internal relationships to include frequent interaction with production team, engineering, and quality.
- External relationships will include frequent interaction with international sister companies.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The employee must occasionally crouch, stoop, or reach.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position will be challenged considerably with improving outdated processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Management of time and prioritization of duties will determine success or failure in this role.
- Successful persons in this role will be constantly called to provide effective innovative solutions.
Specific Position Duties:
- Will work independently and in team environment to support manufacturing operations.
- Will identify, participate in and lead projects to continuously improve manufacturing and transactional processes.
- Will utilize and train personnel to utilize Lean tools/methods: 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Etc.
- Will use data and statistical analysis to prioritize projects.
- Will identify and implement space optimization opportunities.
- Improve manufacturing productivity through automation implementation.
- Other duties, as assigned.