12122 Western Ave. Garden Grove, CA 92841
- Responsible for manufacturing process improvement and implementation in order to reduce product defects and/or increase product throughput.
- Troubleshooting and refinement of manufacturing processes.
- Support equipment upgrades and maintenance requirements.
- Create equipment/facility maintenance procedures.
- Support and accept new products from Development Engineering group.
- Identifying non-conformance causes and implementing strong corrective actions
- Coordinating several process improvement, cost reduction and/or defect reduction projects.
- This includes using Lean Manufacturing techniques as well as Process Validation, Root Cause Analysis and Six Sigma Problem Solving skills to address manufacturing and quality issues.
- Planning, design, and implementation of tooling to support manufacturing processes.
- Document work instructions for operators and support training.
- Disposition non-conforming material.
- Generate or revise routers and bill of materials.
- Develops strong internal relationships with team members and others cross functionally in order to identify and resolve manufacturing and quality issues.
- Provides a smooth interchange of ideas and information between supervisor, engineers, co- workers, and customers.
- Establishes process/product capability and strives for continuous improvement.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- 5-7 years experience as a manufacturing engineer.
- 3-5 years experience in lean manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
- U.S. Citizenship.