14561 Marquardt Ave Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670-5137
A full service ISO Registered contract manufacturer and packager, primarily serving the medical industry
Manufacturing Engineer to plan, direct, and coordinate the manufacturing process.
This position will develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, documentation, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Serve as Engineering liaison for select customers
- Work with the Product Development Team and customers to bring new products to market, including tooling, jigs, fixtures, and documentation
- Utilize ERP, Unipoint databases, and Solidworks
- Review and improve line flow of existing products
- Create and review drawings for accuracy prior to release as controlled documents
- B.S. Degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of experience with Solidworks Modeling Software
- Experience with a computer based FMEA analysis
- Microsoft Office experience
- Manufacturing Engineering: 3 years
- B.S. ME or Mfg' g Engineering