Manufacturing Technician- Solutions (1st shift)
1945 Palomar Oaks Way Carlsbad, CA 92011
- Operate inlet port press
- Assemble small components for inlet port using hand tools
- Operate Hot Pouch Sealer to seal inlet ports and pouches
- Perform taping operations by hand
- Visually inspect parts according to quality criteria.
- Perform daily cycle counts of materials
- Completion of routers and route cards
Must have a high school diploma or a minimum one year experience in a production environment. Ability to perform repetitive work of high quality. Must be willing and able to perform involved process runs with minimal interruption and be detail oriented. GMP experience or previous training at a medical device assembly firm preferred, but not required. Must be able to read, write and speak English. Must be able to follow written procedures and verbal instructions. Must be willing and able to conform to GMP with regard to apparel and personal hygiene.