Hayward, CA 94545 US
- Prepare Laser and Water Jet CNC programming.
- Review programs for actual material requirements, prepare final estimates
- Work with Sheet metal shop supervisor to maintain raw materials and remnants.
- Tasks involve Creating Flat Pattern drawings for release to production. Assign and apply proper and instructive annotation and classification to manufacturing drawings.
- Create documentation for procedures and references that coincide with current manufacturing practices and techniques.
- Perform duties of junior manufacturing engineer when needed.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal techniques and practices.
- Ability to visualize space geometry as well as 3D to Flat conversions.
- Knowledge of manufacturing machinery, such as Lasers, Water Jets, Plasma, Milling Machines, Lathes, Drill Presses, Press Brakes, and Automation
- Good communication skills to work with shop personnel, engineers and designers.
- Proactive in looking for ways to improve manufacturing processes by efficient material consumption and/or creative nest solutions.