- Performs tasks to support assembly line packaging maintenance operations.
- Performs testing, assembly and maintenance on component parts.
- Processes and documents parts throughout the manufacturing and production floors.
- Performs final maintenance and assembly of subassemblies.
- Records assembly data requiring knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook and Word).
- Cleans, adjusts and replaces parts on equipment.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to specifications.
- May assemble, disassemble and repair routine assemblies according to specifications.
- Performs work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- May assist in conducting quality inspections on work produced.
- Works in a team environment with other members in engineering, quality, and manufacturing.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work with common hand tools.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to perform a variety of routine tasks and demonstrate a good working knowledge of laboratory equipment and procedures.
- Knowledge of computer operations and applications pertinent to the field required.
- Ability to work 2nd shift is required.