2400 Charles Street Wellsburg, WV 26070
- This position requires a combination of creativity with clear understanding of actions to meet business objectives.
- Must have ability to operate with an ethic of entrepreneurship within a culture of discipline to support development and adherence to standard work.
- The ideal candidate will have diverse experience in marketing, including projects such as catalogs and other printed literature, trade show planning and attendance, and various digital/online environments.
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor' s degree in marketing, advertising, web design, or related business administration from an accredited educational institution
- Minimum four years’ experience in marketing, advertising, business administration, or related field
- Project management – working with cross-functional teams; organizing respective tasks and helping lead groups to meet common objectives.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; skills with Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop a plus
- Business Acumen – possess insight to larger business goals and objectives and understand how the role fits into overall strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – experience in creating, composing, writing, and editing materials for print and web
- Experience in translating and communicating complex technical topics to execute the actions with easy-to-understand benefits.
- Ability to drive priorities and manage multiple obligations; meet deadlines while under pressure; organization and self-discipline
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently, and with limited direction, when necessary
- Team player – work with cross-functional teams and be able to adjust to shifting priorities; positive “ can-do” attitude
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Key Duties Include:
- Print literature – working with third-party marketing agency, arrange publication schedule, provide guidance for layout and design, provide product specifications and ensure overall technical accuracy, proofing and editing copy for appropriate content, punctuation, and grammar consistent with style guide.
- Own the final product – from paper selection to production schedule and dissemination of finished materials.
- Manage inventory of literature. Lead collaboration with stakeholders, such as engineering, commercial and executive teams to gather input and attain buy-in for included content.
- Photography and videography – coordinate and arrange product photography to include plain product shots as well as in-use or application photos; videos – produce product videos – coordinate and support for all aspects of video production – third-party will shoot and edit video, but you will need to provide artistic direction, technical input, and overall appropriateness of content and finished product.
- Operate as a hands-on contributor as needed, with a focus on content development, copywriting, editing, proofing, and publishing new/revised materials
- Website – with assistance from third-party and other members of the company' s marketing team, use CMS to maintain content, updates, new product additions, etc.
- Trade shows – all aspects include: scheduling, booth design/maintenance, product selection, show set-up and tear down, sales meeting coordination, booth work
- Banners and signs – point of purchase signage, branding banners, etc.
- Direct our trade media advertising programs and manage creation of our marketing promotional materials, managing projects’ internal and external resources
- Technical papers – NFPA articles, publication articles, comparative analysais
- Organize and manage electronic catalog, images library, literature PDFs, etc.
- Sales assistance – binders, presentation folders, portfolios
- PowerPoint presentations – national sales meetings, training, sales presentations, etc.
- Product Spec Sheets Program – reference database for intra/inter-company use (email ready)
- Competitors – track advertising, pricing, new products, promotions, market share, x-reference
- Distributor sales memos – new products, new pricing, discontinued products, etc.
- Marketing budget – advertising, catalog expenses, vendor management
- Market research – market share data, ROI ad projects, competitive analysis
- Miscellaneous administrative duties in support of sales, office and marketing-related objectives