1572 Tilco Drive Frederick, MD 21704
# of Positions: 5
3for 1st (6: 00AM-2: 30PM)
2 for 2nd Shift (2: 30PM-11PM)
Overtime: Yes (before and after shift)
Assembles and routes jobs for the Production floor, loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and fills production material needs. This position would require forklift operation, and certification class is required (and mandated here on site) prior to forklift use.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and/or electrical powered devices needed for moving material and maintain certification.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves.
- Locate and stock received material rotating the inventory by receipt date following the warehouse procedures.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with appropriate lifting aid devices, and cleans work area.
- Organizes and cleans the work environment.
- Works under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager on continuous improvement projects within the warehouse.
- Works under the guidance of the Material Handler III.
- Labels or tag items properly.
- Input on providing solutions to obstacles, which hinder work efficiency.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Assist in maintaining the Planning and Production Reports fulfilling Manufacturing Orders shortage specifically.
- Assist in maintaining and fulfilling Engineering Change Orders.
- Follows Supervisor’ s oral instructions or work schedule to ascertain materials or containers to be moved in order to fulfill “ Manufacturing Orders”.
- Assist in performing daily cycle count in the “ stock count” module, create and conduct cycle count as issues arise with production and various departments.
- Assist in posting all transactions related to inventory, transfers, adjustments, and variances with the basic understanding and concept of rejection tags, view of all sites, and QOH balances.
- Pulls jobs, assist receiving, and shipping when needed following the warehouse procedures.
- Perform and participate to completion, of the yearly Physical Inventory.