250 Eddie Jones Way Oceanside, CA 92058
Material Handler Teams perform the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. They unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items. Material Handlers prepare and maintain records of shipments, post weights and shipping charges and prepare goods for final shipment. They examine, stock, and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines and may prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Inspects, crates and ships parts to warehouse.
- Prepares and maintains records of shipments using SAP.
- Receives and inspects components from vendors. Rejects non-conforming products.
- Rejects materials without traceability.
- Logs all rejects and sends reports to management.
- Maintains material certifications.
- Moves components from station to station within the shop maintaining traceability.
- Maintains bar stock inventory.
- Delivers bar stock and production router to machines.
- Min 1 yr experience working in Manufacturing
- Prior experience material handling preferred
- Blue Print reading preferred
- Computer experience required - SAP preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- US Citizen or Perm Resident required