Mechanical / HVAC Engineer PM
427 13th Street Oakland, CA 94612
- Are you a motivated and creative HVAC Engineer/Project Manager?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
The Company' s Alameda County office is seeking an Experienced Green HVAC Engineer/Project Manager to help lead the design of cutting edge, deep green buildings.
If you’ re the right person, you’ ll assist in the design of HVAC and mechanical systems for sustainable higher education, science & technology, healthcare, mission critical, and commercial building projects.
- Design mechanical systems.
- Load calculations.
- Equipment selection.
- Analysis of equipment energy use for optimizing systems selection.
- Developing system narratives (writing, organizing the document, develop images).
- CAD/BIM design.
- Coordinate mechanical system design with architects and other consultants.
- Writing specifications.
- Review own work to ensure accuracy (rather than depend on peer review).
- Interact and work with diverse set of clients and subcontractors.
- Performs other duties as needed and directed by managers.
- Bachelor’ s Degree plus 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills: articulate, assertive and confident.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit.
- Creative thinker with effective teamwork skills.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Project management experience.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- LEED AP.
- PE License.
- Experience with BIM.
- Experience with sustainable design.
- Environmentally minded with an understanding of energy and climate change issues.