12367 Crosthwaite Circle Poway, CA 92064
Under limited supervision, perform more complex mechanical assembly operations.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Perform sub assembly and/or final assembly tasks.
- Provide input for design improvements and develop assembly techniques.
- Work from detailed blueprints and verbal and written instructions.
- Interpret ECNs (Engineering Change Notice), ECOs (Engineering Change Order), and TDs (Temporary Deviations).
- Perform engineering changes and rework.
- Update and maintain work center shortages
- Process ECPs (Engineering Change Proposal), DMRs (Discrepant Material Report), DLS (Defect Log Sheet) and others.
- Perform in-process and final inspection.
- Perform tasks in accordance with established quality and safety standards.
- Train and assist Assembler Cs.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience: One year related experience.
- Education: High School degree or equivalent.
- Skills/Technical Requirements: Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, Bill of Materials and detailed blueprints. Use manual, power, and pneumatic hand tools, and measuring instruments. Ability to use manual soldering iron. Effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to read and understand written instructions in English. Ability to read, write and perform required assembly calculations with accuracy.
- Prolonged bending, kneeling, crawling, and laying down; ability to stand for eight hours; lift up to 25 pounds; must be able to distinguish color.
Protective Devices Required:
- Safety glasses required in all work areas.
- Other protective devices as required.