2575 Sand Hill Rd Sunnyvale, CA 94025 | Contract
- Using Solidedge, create and maintain top level assembly drawings and models for the LCLS Group.
- Work directly with engineers and minimal written verbal input to create complex mechanical designs.
- Will be responsible for creating design layouts, tolerance studies, weldments, basic engineering calculations, assembly and detail drawings.
- Will interact with engineers, physicists, other designers, machine and vacuum shop personnel.
- Will maintain drawing schedules; attend and contribute to design review meetings.
- Must have at least 5 year of 3D CAD modeling experience, using Solidedge, Solidworks or Pro-e must had a sound understanding of ASME Y14.5, AWS.
- Knowledge of tolerances, clearances and fit of parts.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent people skills required.
- Must have a sound understanding of manufacturing capabilities and demonstrate the ability to design for manufacturability.
- Understand the concepts of system engineering.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Vacuum design background a plus
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296795