1501 West Fountainhead Parkway, Suite 401 Tempe, AZ 85282
Our Revit/CAD technicians within have exceptional drafting and design skills to develop drawings for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems for buildings, including: Federal and DOD facilities, airports, data centers, hospitals, laboratories, educational facilities and commercial projects.
Candidates for our designer positions must be able to follow our engineers’ design directives and apply diversified knowledge of Revit and Autocad software and practices to prepare construction drawings for MEP systems.
Systems and tasks include, but are not limited to, MEP systems, ductwork & piping distribution, plumbing distribution, and electrical distribution.
- With direction from the engineers, create drawings for the MEP systems. The focus will be HVAC systems.
- With direction from the engineers, learn basic engineering calculations for HVAC systems.
- Manage work with other Revit technicians, designers, engineers, and architects
- Manage quality of work with the design team.
- 2 years minimum experience using Revit and Autocad for buildings-related designs (position is primarily HVAC, but electrical and plumbing drafting capabilities are a plus), a BS degree reduces the requirement by 1-2 years
- Strong skills with Revit 2017 & 2018, BIM360
- Strong skills with Autodesk BIM 360 GLUE, Navisworks
- Proficient in creating and updating templates and project set-up in Revit.
- Understand central files and familiar working with local files.
- Manage work-sets, control visibility, and be familiar in using shared parameters in Revit families and schedules.
- Good written and verbal skills
- US Citizen preferred