1313 S. Harbor Blvd Anaheim, California 92802 | Contract
To assist in master planning efforts for resort chilled water, hot water, and compressed air systems. This work will be done in coordination with electrical master planning work.
Specifics tasks are likely to include:
• Space planning. Coordinate with other stakeholders to assess sites. Determine potential building footprint and equipment layouts for expansion, replacement, and/or relocation of chiller, boiler, and compressor plants.
• Assessment of AQMD requirements as it relates to upgrade vs. replacement decisions for existing boilers.
• Evaluate measured peak utility system loads and projected additional loads. Determine required equipment.
• Obtain equipment selections and pricing to assist in budgeting estimation.
• Develop hydraulic models assess distribution system capacity and determine required upgrades to piping, as well as confirm hydraulic feasibility of proposed plant locations.
• Assemble findings into a 5-10 year master plan.
• Develop work scopes for funding requests to implement recommended system improvements.
Candidate may be called on to assist with other mechanical projects including facility central plant, piping distribution system and HVAC mechanical issues.
BA/BS Mechanical Engineering./
A plus - Professional Engineering License (PE) in the State of California.
Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in the engineering design of mechanical systems especially HVAC, piping and industrial process equipment.
Must have experience with Chillers, Boilers and Air Compressors, and the distribution systems associated.
Experience using computer-based mechanical engineering and design tools.
Proficiency in the use of electronic mail applications, AutoCADD software, AFT Fathom, Trace 700, and MS Office.
Extensive knowledge of CBC, UMC, UPC, OSHA
Must have flexibility in their schedules.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with a M.S. in Mechanical Engineering or MBA but not required.
Previous work history in a campus type of environment with large Central Plants and distributed utility systems.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300157