2747 Loker Avenue West Carlsbad, CA 92008
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, defining, implementing system requirements, analyzing and/or testing products.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Performs engineering work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
- Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigation, surveys, structures or equipment with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a BS degree and 2 – 4 years of experience or equivalent relevant experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Office environment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear, occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms; requires close vision ability.
- Noise level is usually moderate.