6100 Condor Drive Moorpark, CA 93021
Role & Responsibilities:
- Computer aided theoretical and physical design, existing product modification, customer support and production technical supervision.
- New product design, re-design, and enhancements to existing products.
- Assist with support calls and vendor relations.
- Preparation and understanding of electrical, process control, and refrigeration piping schematics.
Required / Highly Preferred Experience:
- BS ME + 5 years of applicable experience in process control, electrical, refrigeration, and mechanical design of temperature and temperature - humidity chambers or related products.
- Must be highly proficient with Autodesk Inventor 3D Software and AutoCad.
- Knowledge and use of MS Office software.
- Completed studies in air conditioning, refrigeration, heat transfer, fluid flow, materials properties, process control, computer aided machine design, and mathematics are highly desirable.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ascending and descending step stools/ladders.
- Continuous exposure to live electrical equipment.
- Continuous exposure to rotating machinery.
- Continuous exposure to very hot and very cold machinery.
- Extended periods of standing, kneeling, climbing, reaching and bending.