2020 SW Fourth Ave. Portland, OR 97201
- Determine pipe stresses on metal and plastic piping using automated tools and visual analysis.
- Generate pipe stress summary deliverables using standard software.
- Work with multi discipline team to plan work and provide design within schedule and budget.
- Select pipe supports for metal and plastic piping from catalog supports and designed engineered supports when required.
- Work with the piping and structural team members to suggest variations to the piping design to reduce pipe stress loads.
- Mechanical or structural engineer with pipe stress engineer capabilities.
- Candidate will have at least 5 years of experience using pipe stress software (Caesar II or Autopipe).
- Be proficient in ASME B31.3.
- Experience with selecting catalog supports and designing new pipe supports.
- Ideal candidate will have Autopipe and Navisworks skills and be knowledgeable in plastic piping.
- BS Degree Required in Mechanical, Chemical, or Structural Engineering.