Mechanical Harnessing Assembler
1125-A Business Center Drive Newbury Park, CA 91320
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Able to read assembly drawings and parts lists.
- Able to assemble fabricated parts according to assembly drawings.
- Wire harnessing skills ranging from simple to complex assemblies with discrete, and/or multi-jacketed cable and wire.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated mechanical harnessing skills and high level workmanship.
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and a great attitude
Essential Job Functions
Assemble fabricated parts according to assembly drawings:
Able to use screwdrivers, pliers and wrenches
Wire harnessing skills ranging from simple to complex assemblies with discrete, and/or multi-jacketed cable and wire
Able to use manual wire strippers, tweezers, crimping tools for pins and wire terminals
Able to use solder and soldering tools
Able use needle nose pliers
Able to read parts lists
Able to read assembly drawings
This is a temporary position with the possibility to be hired regular.