Mechanical Project Manager
18652 Florida St Suite 100 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 | Direct Placement
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Engineering Project Manager with 5 years’ experience managing/running commercial restaurant, hotel, office tenant improvement and residential projects.
- Must have experience with the following aspects of a mechanical engineering & design project.
- Hold a Mechanical P.E. license in California or other states.
- Willing to get licensed in other states. Company will cover all costs associated with getting licensed in other states.
- Title 24 and ComCheck energy compliance calculations.
- HVAC load calculations and ability to pick out and specify HVAC equipment.
- Cal-Green compliance.
- HVAC design and coordination.
- Mechanical specifications.
- Worked on projects in other states other than just California. Company works on projects in all 50 states and International projects.
- Knowledge of Mechanical codes.
- Preliminary mechanical site visits to survey the existing mechanical systems.
- Construction administration including rough-in and final punch site visits.
- Plan check corrections.
- Coordination with lighting designers, architects, electrical engineers, plumbing engineers, structural engineers and contractors.
- Able to review and respond to project RFIs and lighting and equipment submittals.
- Able to review and respond to contractor change order requests.
- Able to read and speak English fluently and clearly
- Able to create reports in WORD or in Outlook that are grammatically correct and legible.
- Able to attend project kick-off meetings and project coordination meetings.
- Able to meet and coordinate with building officials, utility company reps, architects, other consultants and contractors.
- A self-starter and able to research items and issues that are unfamiliar.
- Easy to work with.
- A team player.
Required Proficiency with:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro