Mechanical or Electrical Designer
120 Liberty Street Franklin, PA 16323
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create CAD models and detailed drawings to capture process, dimensions, inspection and other pertinent engineering information utilizing knowledge of engineering principles.
- Work with other engineers and designers to ensure consistent and quality engineering design output.
- Collaborate as needed with shop employees regarding designs in manufacturing.
- A.S. Engineering with Mechanical / Electrical focus, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Entry Level Mechanical or Electrical Engineers will be considered.
- Proficient with Autodesk CAD tools. (Inventor, AutoCAD, Vault).
- Experience with SAP business systems desired.
- Personable with excellent verbal/written communication skills and time management.
- High level of initiative with ability to work independently and as part of a broader team.
- Experience with the design of industrial heavy equipment and machinery desired.
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques and assembly processes desired.