Mid Level Electrical Engineer MEP
1850 N. Gravers Road Ste 300 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
In need of a Mid Level Electrical Engineer with 5-12 years experience in an MEP environment.
Candidate will be responsible for facility-level electrical design for medium-voltage and low-voltage systems (35kV and below); including utility service, emergency generation, UPS systems, power distribution, lighting systems, fire alarm systems, special systems, and motor controls.
Must be able to conduct related electrical system calculations including load analysis, short circuit calculations, protective device coordination studies and arc flash studies using computer based programs.
Must coordinate electrical design with in-house HVAC engineers, plumbing engineers, and external structural engineers and architects.
Must be able to handle a variety of engineering projects from conception through successful operation.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
- Experience in delivering design services for industrial and commercial buildings
- REVIT drafting/design experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Healthcare industries a plus.
- P.E. or ability to obtain P.E. desired