Mold Design Engineer
1395 Gateway Drive Elgin, IL 60124
If you are a motivated, self-starter looking for a challenging career with a well established company, we want to hear from you! The Mold Designer will join a dedicated team of engineers conceptualizing and designing molds for the pharmaceutical industry. Applicants should be able to work independently with minimal supervision or in a team environment depending on the nature of the project. Knowledge of bottle and vial design, commonly used plastics properties and overall familiarity with blow molding design are desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Design skills using 2D & 3D modeling software.
- Knowledge of packaging equipment functionality.
- Must have thorough knowledge of SolidWorks and AutoCad.
- Computer experience and knowledge in Microsoft office products.
- Excellent mechanical, analytical and technical skills.
- Communication proficiency - verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years Mold Design experience
- Advanced degree in Engineering or equivalent or related field.
- Experience in project engineering with a high degree of mechanical aptitude.