NX 11 & Catia V5 Designer
2911 Research Dr. Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Our client is looking for a NX 11 & Catia V5 Designer. Must be fluent in NX 11 & Catia V5 along with Teamcenter Siemens PLM Software doing intelligent parametric modeling and producing drawings. AutoCAD Inventor and Enovia a plus.
Our client is globally represented in all major automotive markets. The customer is in development of mechanical control cables, packaging for Window Regulators & Door Modules and Power Closure products. Experience with different aspects of CAD design, Kinematics, mechanisms, FEA, Data Transfer (Team center), etc.
- Must be fluent in NX 11 & Catia V5 Modeling/Assembly ability (model complex parts and create constrained assemblies).
- Design ability (window regulator, cables, packaging, plastic, stampings, etc).
- Catia V5 Drawing ability (produce edit, change, drawings to meet timelines).
- Smarteam (check in and check out, revision history— will train if I must).
- Basic GD&T knowledge.
- Kinematics plus.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in body component design.
- Min. 5 years’ experience with Catia V5, TCE, Parametric Modeling and Mechanisms tools.
- Min. 5 years’ experience with NX 11, TCE, Parametric Modeling and Mechanisms tools.
- Experience with plastic component design - 3D modeling of plastic components.
- Candidate should possess knowledge and skills in the commodity and be able to resolve and develop feasible solutions using previous experience.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance.
- Proven track record of development of innovative solutions, problem solving, proactive skills.
- Sketcher Module.
- Part Design Module.
- Assembly Design Module.
- Surface Design.
- Generative Shape Design.
- Create or modify designs using (Knowledge Based Engineering).
- Proficiency in NX 11/CATIA/TCE/Digital Buck working knowledge.
- Locate, view and report product data.
- View, build and edit product structure.
- Verify the change configuration at a minimum.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and descriptive geometry.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software.
- AutoCAD Inventor and Enovia a plus.
- 3 Month Contract-to-Hire (Performance Based).