Network Software Engineer (Algorithms and Simulations)
2953 Bunker Hill Ln #100 , Santa Clara, CA 95054
Full Time - Experienced
- You will be working on design, development, integration and testing of software modules on multi-core processing platforms for L2/L3 of wireless communication systems. Specifically, this position will include development of scheduling algorithms for a broadband wireless access system, modeling traffic, transport protocols, ARQ, and the physical layer, and simulation of these algorithms on the ns-3 platform.
- You need to have ability to lead features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them. You should be willing to learn continuously and collaborate with other team members.
Your job responsibilities will also include:
- Developing models, unit tests and testing frameworks (using python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
- Creating and maintaining accurate design documents and conducting design reviews
- Performing system integration, debug and bring-up of a wireless communication system.
- MS in CS/EE or BS with equivalent technical experience.
- Demonstrated software development experience in ns-3, C/C++, python
- Experience working with one or more of the following: wireless networks, TCP/IP and traffic models, MAC protocols, OFDM, MIMO
- Experience in socket, network, and systems programming in C/C++
Nice to have:
- PhD in CS/EE
- Advanced knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP), protocols, Internet architecture
- Experience with RTOS, multi-core software development, or embedded systems.
- Experience with version control systems, collaboration processes (e.g. Agile and Scrum)
- We are hiring for both Junior and Senior positions, all levels of experience welcome.