Oracle Process Manufacturing Super User
7475 W. Main St. Milwaukee, WI 53214
In this position, you will provide support to the site' s ERP users including plant production and defining parameters, plant inventory management, plant shipping and load out activities, interface with industrial software, item masters, problem resolutions, creation and management of service requests with Oracle support. Performs non-routine system maintenance for items outside the scope of user responsibilities. Responsible for managing implementation of new manufacturing/supply chain modules, upgrades of existing modules and interface of manufacturing/supply chain modules with other modules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Problem Resolution Management
- Resolve user problems with manufacturing and supply chain modules.
- Create and manage support service requests for system and application issues
- Perform System Configurations and Setups
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality parameters.
- Managing and designing a wide range of reports on an ad-hoc basis
- Training and Documentation
- Create and present user training materials
- Maintain key process documentation including procedural flow charts
- Cross train with other ERP Process Analyst responsibilities ( finance,, etc.)
- Manage System Changes and Implementations Relating to Manufacturing/Supply Chain Modules
- System upgrades
- New module implementation
- Integration of non-Oracle systems
- Other special projects or necessary duties as required.
You will work with:
- All ERP users within the organization
- Oracle Support
- System Hosting Provider
- Adaptability -
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data;
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Collaboration - Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish business objectives.
- Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively present information to peers and management;
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images;
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions;
- Multi-Tasking - Is able to coordinate and manage tasks and projects in a fast-paced office environment,
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year College or University; or five to ten years ERP-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Process Manufacturing – minimum of 5 years experience.
- English proficiency required; second language a plus – Spanish or French preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to evaluate vendor contracts.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Project Management Skills
- Ability to define objectives and create and execute necessary steps to achieve desired results.
- Prepare PERT and Gant charts.
- Provide direction to consultants or other temporary employees.
- Ability to use Microsoft Project software.