PV / Solar Design Specialist
427 13th Street Oakland, CA 94612 | Direct Placement
- Are you a motivated and creative PV/Solar Design Specialist?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
If you’ re the right person, you’ ll be responsible for the design of PV/solar systems for sustainable higher education, science & technology, healthcare, mission critical, and commercial building projects.
- PV/Solar design experience for variety of commercial/residential/industrial/specialized uses.
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis Works and SKM software.
- Practical knowledge of building, electrical, fire codes and standards.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Time management skills.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- LEED AP.
- Electrical, PE/EIT.
- Experience with BIM/Revit.
- Experience with sustainable design.
- Knowledge and experience with medium voltage and on-site power generation systems.